Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Found Her!

I found some more pictures of Ashlyn on the website (it's difficult to navigate when you can't read):
http://combimini.jp/CGI/user/shop_rec.cgi?prmshn_cd=C7023-201426&shimg_file=201426LG.JPG&back_url=/user/listr_new/list10SS10801.html
(she's the 2nd picture on the bottom of the page - also, while on that page, click on the red sailor suit and on the pictures, she's the first one!)

in the 2nd picture in the grey:
http://combimini.jp/CGI/user/shop_rec.cgi?prmshn_cd=C6065-493104&shimg_file=493104DP.JPG&back_url=/user/listr_new/list10SS5701.html

and the purple elephant:
http://combimini.jp/CGI/user/shop_rec.cgi?prmshn_cd=C6069-401101&shimg_file=401101BL.JPG&back_url=/user/listr_new/list10SS5701.html

and the 5th picture here:
http://combimini.jp/CGI/user/shop_rec.cgi?prmshn_cd=C6057-201309&shimg_file=201309LG.JPG&back_url=/CGI/user/searchlist.cgi?page=3&prm_cd=&prm_cd_all=C6:C7:C8:C9:C1:C2:C3:C4:C5&page_max=20


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures of her are very cute! On the main combi site http://combimini.jp/index.html I found the 'online' version of the actual catalog and saw some of the same pictures of her and possibly a few others.

Glad to hear you guys had a great trip out here!

Stacy said...

Too cute. I especially love the last one in the leggings! She could make a long term go of this!
What a sweet pea!