Sunday, January 3, 2010

Catching Up/ Combi

We had a fabulous trip home to the States, despite the lack of sleep due to jet lag, then teething, then an ear infection. We are thankful for the time we had with family and friends while 'home' and look forward to returning back to the States in a few short months. But for now, we are content just to settle back in here into our routines for our remaining time and make the most of it! Ashlyn is having a ball rediscovering her old toys. Pictures of our travels home will follow, as soon as I can find my camera and get the house back in somewhat of an order (and warm the house up - it's COLD here in a house you only heat when you are in it - it was 50 when I turned the heater on downstairs this morning).

In other news, the Combi Mini catalog is out! I haven't seen a hard copy of the catalog yet, but as for the website, Ashlyn only made it in one shot, in a stroller, that I will share here: http://combimini.jp/CGI/user/shop_rec.cgi?prmshn_cd=C6133-701102&shimg_file=701102TB.JPG&back_url=/user/listr_new/list10SS5101.html
You will probably have to copy and paste the link, and when the page pops up, click on bottom right picture of the green stroller that looks like you can see a little face in it. That's her! Hopefully she made the cut for more pictures in the actual catalog, which we hope to go get this weekend (the store is an hour away). So hopefully, more updates on modeling later as well.

No comments: