Yes, the sign is on her back, as this is typically how I see her these days - walking away from me, going about her own business, busy at play. Every once in a while, it will catch me off guard to see her walking as I still think of her as my baby, but she will be the first to remind me that she is no baby - she's a walking, talking, independent little girl, full of energy, hugs, kisses, facial expressions, many words, and thoughts and wills made up on her own. It's fascinating to watch her grow and discover new things she can do, sounds she can make, messes she can get in to, and connections she can make between previous learning and new environments.
She is full of joy (mostly) and I have enjoyed every day I have spent with her of these last 17 months!!
No comments:
Post a Comment