Wednesday, November 11, 2009

If You Didn't Like Your J Outfit, You Should Have Just Told Me

Starting off the morning playing, looking cute,


smiling,






and then something happened during nap time. She laid up there for 2 hours talking to herself, not sleeping, then finally fell asleep for only 30 minutes. When I went to get her, this is how I found her: clothes on the floor (still baffled about that one - she managed to get the top 2 snaps undone and somehow wiggled out of the rest of it), socks on the floor, wearing nothing but a diaper.

2 comments:

Melanie Jones said...

Hey...at least she kept the diaper on. I have ba-a-ad memories of naps when my older children took off their clothes and diaper.

Stacy said...

So funny! It is nice she kept her diaper on. My mom's favorite story of me at that age is painting the walls around my crib with poop - yuck!