Saturday, April 11, 2009

On the Bullet Train to Kyoto



Just passing some time on the 2-hour train ride. Chocolate-covered almonds anyone?

2 comments:

THEHALEYS said...

Hi, Becky

This is Pam or shall I say Haley. I created an account just so I can keep in touch with you guys. The baby is so beautiful and she's growing so fast. It seems like yesterday you was pregnant with her. So how are you liking Japan, its a nice place. If you dont mind can you send me her sizes, I would love to send her something from TeeTee Pam lol.

May God Bless You Guys
Love you all

Pam

Becky B said...

Hello!! Good to hear from you - we are loving Japan for sure. Ashlyn will be 8 months next week and I can't believe it! Time goes by so quickly!! You are so sweet to think of us and send us something :) She is tracking right along with the normal sizes and is currently in 6-9 month clothes. Thanks again!