Aweee!!! I so miss you guys! What sweet shots of you girls! I've been swimming - yest w/o you and its so sad. I had to circle swim yesterday and was scolded by one of my circle-mate women for not following "circle swimming etiquette" go figure! How long have we been swimming? You'd think I'd have all this figured out by now! I wished you'd been there to laugh with me :) Enjoy your fam!
1 comment:
Aweee!!! I so miss you guys! What sweet shots of you girls!
I've been swimming - yest w/o you and its so sad. I had to circle swim yesterday and was scolded by one of my circle-mate women for not following "circle swimming etiquette" go figure! How long have we been swimming? You'd think I'd have all this figured out by now! I wished you'd been there to laugh with me :) Enjoy your fam!
Post a Comment