. . . the rain boot obsession, or "boof" as she calls them. Seriously, what is it about these shoes that kids are nuts about? She has to wear them all day, inside or out, upstairs and downstairs, and while she sleeps. I had to hide them yesterday so that I could get her wear real shoes on the train. She can even put them on by herself, and maybe that's why she likes them so much, or maybe it's the color, or texture or the feel. I don't know, but for now, they are here to stay (which turns out to be a good thing, as it's been a really rainy spring so they are perfect for the puddles that she can't stay away from!).
p.s. - That is a new full-torso bib I had gotten her that day too; even her pants were J, so she was having a very "J" day!
No comments:
Post a Comment